Fashion Friday: OOTD

11:32 AM

Sorry this post is late!! My day was crazy yesterday!


So, I had a job shadow at a news station earlier this week for a news reporter and this is what I wore: 
Sorry it's so blurry. I was stupid and deleted it off of my phone so I had to save it from Instagram, which makes it blurry. 
So I decided to go pretty formal, but now that I look back, I really didn't need to be this formal. I wore a black blazer with a cropped lace shirt with scalloped edges, a maroon pencil skirt (with a layered kind of effect), and nude flats (not pictured). For a clearer picture, go on my Instagram (linked on the right side of my blog) or, check out my vlog on my YouTube channel (also linked) where I have a video  OOTD. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing