Hello

2:16 PM

First post..... great expectations... 


Well, I guess I'll start off with why I started this blog in the first place. After much thought and procrastination, I've finally created my very first blog - this. I've been wanting to and thinking about it for quite a long time now. But, why now? hmmm... well.. as cliche as it sounds.. YOLO. In the past few months,  this phrase has really stuck to me. Not "#YOLO" that seems to be about everywhere, but the idea of actually having one life. I'm not sure why, maybe because of the games I played as a child, I always thought in the back of my thoughts: "It's okay if you screw up, you'll always have another chance". Quite frankly, I never really thought about it. I just went on with my life. I would say this as if I'm Mario and I have 7 lives so it's okay if I screw up the first few and jump into canyons and bombs and turtles because I have a billion lives to spare.  Just kidding, I'm not that bad-ass. (I use a rather large amount of hyperbole in my stories.) My screw ups were more of life decisions like not working hard in school and such. Anyhow, it wasn't until a few months ago when I caught myself thinking my immortal thoughts that I had realized my fate. I could die any minute. And when I do, I could either look back at my glorious or boring life. It's up to me. With starting this blog and my YouTube channel, I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and living a little. It's time to put away Ms. Goody-Two-Shoes, bring out some of La Vida Loca, and document everything upon the inter webs to look back on in the future.

Carpe Diem 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing