Manicure Monday!

4:30 PM

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I am not an expert.


Skip to the bottom for Pros/Cons if you're too lazy to read. 👍

I've been obsessing over nail polish this summer. No joke. I recently picked up the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish in 360 Barracuda. I have it on with the OPI Natural Nail Strengthener. In the bottle, it's a baby blue pastel color great for spring and summer. However, I find that the color is a bit darker and has a more yellow undertone on my nails in most lighting. Regardless, I love the color. 

$5.99 - $7.99 available at most drugstores
I got mine on sale for $4.61.

This is my fourth polish in this collection. I love the formulas and the brushes of the previous three polished I bought, but I'm not a big fan of them in this bottle. It's not bad, just not as amazing. I found it really streaky, even with a thick coat. It could also be my awful nail painting skills.  Or, I could just have a bad bottle. Another problem I have with this polish is that later when I went to wash my hair, the polish started peeling up at the tips - a HUGE no no in my books. Luckily, It's not that noticeable. 

Overall, I'm certainly disappointed. However, I will still be purchasing polishes from this collection in the future (my other polishes are great). I think I'll try this polish again with a friend (expert nail painter) doing my nails instead. 

Pros:
Pretty color
Great color payoff

Cons: 
Streaky 
Peeled



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing