Manicure Mondays!

12:10 AM

Since this is late, you get a daily double!! Just this time though. :)

This week, I did my fingernails and my toes. 
Fingers: 
Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Café Pink

Toes:
Julie G Nail Color in Cabana Boy

I accented both my toes and my fingers with shimmery polish from OPI. It came in a gift set, so I don't know the name. 






The blue and pink are some of my favorite polishes of all time. They apply evenly and smoothly. And they are very pigmented. Even the Pink! I applied two coats of the blue and three coats of the pink. I usually only apply two coats of any nail polish because I'm very impatient, but I wanted to see if there would be a difference with an extra coat. I applied three coats on my middle finger and two coats on my index finger. As you can see in the first picture, there's not much of a difference - only a slightly darker color. It is not very noticeable, however. 

I love the Revlon Colorstay nail polish collection. They are very pigmented. The main reason I gravitate towards the is that they have paddle brushes. I find that with paddle brushes, it's easier to glide the varnish on my nails evenly and smoothly. Though I do love the formula of Essie and Julie G polishes, I do wish they had paddle brushes. 

The shimmery OPI accent color is not very noticeable on my fingers probably because it is over a lighter color. It is much more prominent on my toes. I love the effect it gives. It makes my nails look fancier. It reminds me of candlelights. This is the first time I've ever used this polish and I'm very impressed. 

Overall, I'm very happy with my nails. I'll check back again next week for an update. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing