OOTD: Finally Wearing My Maxi Skirt

7:22 PM

I'm one of those people who like to pack way way way ahead of time. My strategy for packing clothes to college was to pack all of my fall and winter clothes and leave all of my spring and summer clothes at home. One of the pieces I was able to find for dinner with a close friend was this pastel orange maxi skirt! I haven't worn it in a very very long time (probably over a year) mostly because a girl I knew at school would always wear it haha. I paired it with a striped crop top, black accordion shoulder bag, karma necklace, heeled, white sandals,  and a jean jacket. It was really comfortable and easy to move in. I would definitely wear this outfit again if the weather would agree with me. 







Maxi Skirt: Forever 21
Jean Jacket: Nordstrom (Splendid)
Necklace: Nordstrom (Dogeared Karma Necklace)
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Ross

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing