OOTD: I Can Dress Nice to Target OK.

10:40 AM

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago before I left for college. I figured I hadn't dressed up in a while, why not dress nicely to run some errands? So,  I went to Target and bought more college stuff in that outfit haha.. no shame! The dress is a shift dress I got last year. It's a great piece to just throw on and pair with anything. The only thing is that it shrunk a little when I first washed it and so it's slightly too short. If it weren't for that (and the dreary NW weather), I would wear this dress all the time.










Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Ross
Bag: Ross

Thanks for reading! Also, photo credit to my bestie Rachel! Go check out her Instagram here!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. shanks for the photo cred. miss u lotz bb qirlllll. hope to see u in like 2 months <3 <3 <3 xxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 <3 miss you lots too T.T you just need to come visit.

      Delete

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing