Manecdote #4

2:26 AM

Doors are not my friend.

At one of my jobs, I work with a bunch of students at my school. A few of the guys there are pretty cute haha.  Luckily, or unluckily, for me, I work them. Anyhow, in the building where we work, you have to go through this death trap people like to call a "revolving door".

First, let me explain this door. Although small, it is pretty heavy so it takes a great amount of force to turn it. It's also not one of those door that automatically turn when given a big push. You actually have to push it the whole time. This way, the door will move at whatever speed you choose. It's also important to note that the slices of the revolving door are only meant for one person at a time.

One shift, during break, we all went out for food. One of guys that I thought was cute had a head start and spun the door really fast. For some reason, my body betrayed me and decided to run right after him. Since he started out going really fast, once I got into the section, we pretty much were stuck in the small sliver. Turned out, I was trying so hard not to run into him that I was keeping the door from revolving..  What was worse was that one of the other guys that I thought was cute was right behind us witnessing everything and dying of laughter. Once we finally got out, I kind of just fast-walked away in shame..sigh This is my life. Needless to say, those 30 seconds in the revolving door were excruciating.

I really still can't believe I did that.

I've been very careful in preparing myself for the revolving door since.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hhahaha, oh no this sounds so bad! I hate revolving doors too, they're definitely dangerous XD Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Your blog is really cool, nice to read something different :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for checking out my blog!! I actually did the same thing exact thing tonight but this time it was with my friend so it thankfully wasn't as awkward haha.

      Delete

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing