OOTD: Bohemian Chic

12:12 AM

I've been obsessed with this look recently. It's so effortless yet put together. Plus, it's really comfy. I got the top from Nordstrom Rack. It was originally from TopShop but was on clearance over at the Rack and PLUS they were having their "Clear The Rack" sale so I got an extra 25% off the already clearance price!! #dealsondeals lol. The pants are Zella leggings from Nordstrom. Black booties are Sam Edelman from Nordstrom Rack (I again bought them on clearance during "Clear The Rack" right after the holidays). Nordstrom Rack has crazy savings during their Clear The Rack sales. Definitely check it out! They're usually at the turn of the season right before they get their big shipment of new products. OH YEAH, and my watch is Michael Kors ALSO from the Rack. I'm really repping that Nordstrom lyfe right now. 




My hair is in a messy braided bun. I dutch braided both sides of my head from the front and then made two separate braids that I then wrapped around each other and pinned down with a bajillion bobby pins. It's a lot messier than it was when I walked out of my bathroom that morning due to the fact that I had just gotten off my 7 hour shift haha but I like how messy it is. It adds to the bohemian vibe. 

You can get a better view of my hair in my OOTD video here!

Thanks so much for reading! 

Comment below, what's the best deal you've ever made on something? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing