Chalkboard-spiration

10:36 PM


I've literally been obsessed with decorating chalkboards lately. Here's ones I've done so far:
my favorite so far
I ran out of chalk boards to draw on..



I'm going to make the flowers bloom as spring comes closer!




and here are some that I aspire to do! (My Pinterest is filled with these)



It's so homey. I've actually started this one on my friend's chalk board in her room. We'll see how it turns out.

I love the colorful banner and the lettering on this one

This one looks easy enough.
literally obsessed with this one but it's a little too advanced for my artistic capabilities.



my inspiration for the small chalk board

this would be so cute in a kitchen!


Thanks so much for reading! Comment down below, which one's your favorite. 

<3 <3 <3



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing