OOTD: First Day of Spring Quarter!

6:57 PM


So...spring quarter has started and this is what I wore on my first day of classes!

My roommate and I had a little photoshoot awkwardly in an alley before we went to buy textbooks haha

This was actually a really comfy outfit despite the fact that I'm wearing a trench coat and skinny jeans. The only thing was that it was unexpectedly warm that day so I ended up ditching the coat all together. 

up-close and personal
A closer look at my shirt and my accessories. 
Shirt: Forever 21
Trench Coat: London Fog from Burlington
Jeans: Uniqlo Ultra Stretch Jeans (aka the best things ever)
Flats: Sam Edelman from Nordstrom
Bag: Alexander Wang Dupe from DailyLook
Watch: Michael Korrs from Nordstrom Rack
Nails: Essie Mint Candy Apple

back details
I really love this shirt I got on a whim from Forever 21. I don't usually look good in boxy tops since I have a big bust, but I really like this top! It's a nice thick material so I don't have to worry about my bra showing and it's an overall comfy/chic shirt! Plus, dat zipper doe. *insert ok hand gesture emoji*


Also, just by the way, I don't use that bag for school. I will be posting a bag collection video soon! ooo maybe I'll do a what's in my bag post/video!

Thanks so much for reading!

comment down below: what's your go to outfit for spring?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing