Sunny Mondays OOTD

12:12 AM


Hi! I haven't posted for awhile. 

So... this is what I did today!

My roommate found an awesome ice cream sandwich place called "Hello Robin". It's a DIY cooking sandwich process. Step 1: choose ice cream Step 2: choose cookies. Simple, Easy, Delicious. 
I got Stumptown Coffee Ice Cream with Molasses Cookies. 
My mouth is watering thinking about this.   




I finally got to break out my Rebecca Minkoff. Love that bag. 



My roommate and I found a cute shrub by our bus stop to take pictures in front of. 
We were even matching! (whaaaaat. I swear we didn't plan this.)


ok. so finally my outfit. It was surprisingly warm today so I opted for a dress because pants were not going to be worn today. NO PANTS!




I love this dress. A simple, black dress. Even though the fabric isn't stretchy, it fits me perfectly. You can't tell in the pictures but, it has a scoop back. 

Dress: Nordstrom Rack (I got it on a crazy deal for about $15)
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Sam Edelman Nude Flats (I'm probably going to do a Wide Feet Dilemma on this)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini Moto White + Rose Gold

This was such a simple, comfy outfit. I'm definitely going to have to recreate this!


Thanks so much for reading!!

Comment down below: what's should I do to my hair next? cut? color??






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing