VidCon 2015 Lookbook

12:00 AM

I went to VidCon this year!! It was such an informative and crazy experience. I've learned so much and met so many great Youtubers! Also, if you've been on my blog before, you've probably noticed a gigantic change. Last night, I sat down thinking I would just change the header of my blog but, I ended up spending hours in the middle of the night changing the whole template! I've always wanted to do it but I just never did for some reason. Anyhow, I'm so excited to push out more and better content on here more frequently now! 

Okay, let's move on to the point of this post. 

Day 1: Cloudy With A Chance of California

Top: Nordstrom
Skirt: H&M (I got it for $8!!!)
Shoes: Sam Edelman Wide Flats from Nordstrom
Watch: Michael Kors from Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Dogeared Karma
Bag: Hautelook



I love this shirt so much. 




I actually wore most of this outfit on the plane. I just switched out my yoga pants and birkenstocks for a skirt and flats! yay for versatility!


  

Day 2: First Day of VidCon!

Top: Nordstrom Rack
Skirt: Forever 21



I got gel nails for the first time for the trip!




Day 3: 2nd Day of VidCon!

Romper: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Forever 21 



I rarely do anything with my hair because I'm lazy haha but I decided to this day to mix things up a bit. I love how it turned out and it was so easy! 


Funny story about these earrings. I actually saw the character Mona from Pretty Little Liars wearing them (or similar ones) on the show and I was obsessed with them. Needless to say, when I saw them at Forever 21, I knew I had to get them. Also, fun fact, I wore them to Prom my junior year! 



Day 4: Last Day of VidCon :(

Top: Forever 21
Shorts: TJ Maxx


This was such a comfy outfit and I love how it matches with the bag. 


We stayed for two more days but, my outfits weren't anything spectacular so I didn't add them onto here. If you would like to see more details on these outfits, I actually made a video lookbook on my channel! You can watch it here!!

Also, if you're interested, I also vlogged a majority of my trip! 

Thanks so much for reading!

Which was your favorite outfit?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing