Things You Will Inevitably Do In the Fall

12:18 AM



Oh sweater weather, cuddle season, etc.

What a great time to not be single... more on that later.


Here are things you'll inevitably do once the leaves start falling from the sky.

1. Start drinking hot drinks

I kid you not, I've drank at least 1 cup of hot tea or coffee a day since Fall has hit. 


This is my life now... And I'm okay with it. 
A cup of english tea with a side of TimTams. (try the TimTam slam!!)
Also, the brown stuff in the spoon is coconut sugar (not dirt)!


2. "ooo" and "ahh" at the Fall foliage

And while we're at it, take lots of pictures of the pretty colors.


What's better than stepping on dried leaves?? NOTHING! *crunch*


3. Take out all of your sweaters and jeans because... it's time.

It's finally time for sweater weather and I'm going to take full advantage of it. 
... even though it's clearly way too hot for Sweaters still (at least in the afternoon). 

4. Obsess over everything "pumpkin"

Seriously, it's like pumpkin barfed over everything.
There's not only the #PSL but there's also Pumpkin Spice Oreos, Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal, Pumpkin Spice Milanos, Pumpkin Candles...

Speaking of candles..

5. Buy ALL of the fall candles

I don't know if it's just because I just moved into my own apartment where candles are allowed, but I am obsessed. There's nothing better than cuddling up on the couch watching TV with a candle burning and the ambiance of christmas lights. Of course, in the scenario, I'm usually third wheeling with my roommate and her boyfriend...


Also, NEVER WASTE A CANDLE! THIS IS HOW:
When you get to the end of the wick, there will most likely be a bit of wax left. Don't waste this stuff.
Instead, but the candle in the freezer. After a few hours, the wax should fall right out. Now, cut it up in little pieces and make sure to take out the end of the wicks. Be careful not to cut yourself! Now, you can easily enjoy the rest of your candle by melting it in a wax burner!



6. Halloween Decorations.. everywhere

You better believe that I started decorating for Halloween the moment October hit.

However, we all know that I'm secretly waiting for the Christmas season...
The Christmas station on Pandora is waiting...

7. Complain about the weather.

Yes, it's lovely to have your hair blowing in the wind and listening to the sound of rain while cuddling up with a book in bed, but it's also not great to be blinded by your hair that is also now soaking wet because of the rain.

8. Say Goodbye to Summer

Bye bye long summer days and warm summer nights. 
But, say hello to warming up under the sheets and enjoying the wonders of the pumpkin. 


Maybe this post was just an excuse to post pretty pictures... but you know we all do these things when fall hits. Anyhow, what's your favorite thing about fall??





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I miss summer! And I don't really like pumpkin flavored stuff. But I do love Halloween, and colorful leaves, and hot cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too! I miss not having to study during the summer! And I'm not the biggest fan of pumpkin flavored stuff either, but my best friend and my roommate are both obsessed along with the rest of the pop culture. I think the foliage are my absolute favorite though. The colorful leaves always brighten a gloomy, fall day.

      thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete

Grab My Button!

Much Ado about Nothing